Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

In honor of Mother's Day, I thought I'd share some special news. I'm going to be a mother of 5 soon. Our baby is due November 21! We are so excited to have the blessing of watching another little one grow. If I do say so myself, we've got some of the best kids in the world. They are sweet, hard-working, caring little munchkins. (Although one in particular is not so little anymore!) It was so nice last night to watch all 4 of them playing out in the backyard, having races - one little boy being cheered on by big sisters and finally carried on someone's back in the race. Yes, they have their fighting moments between them as all siblings do, but overall they are quick to stop fighting and quick to put another sibling over herself. (Daniel's not quite to the selfless part yet lol) At any rate, I'm proud to by their mother. And quite blessed, in the process.

No comments: